SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

I'm pretty sure he had a concussion in the first half, possibly twice he looked woozy and he still played. As a coach and knowing what we kno now about health risks, I would never hav played him. Not too mention liability, I don't know how it works in Florida but here it is on the coach and school if a player has a concussion and he plays and is injured again because of it.

Agreed. It can be really bad if you're already concussed and get another shot.

Hopefully he recovers quickly.

This. Was kind of questioning putting him back in the game when he clearly had appeared to be concussed earlier - and they were clearly tailoring the play calling around this injury - hope the guy gets better. Sad circumstance.

Must have got knocked out when his head hit the turf because it wasn't a bad hit.

I don't think his head hit the turf really hard either. I think it was more whiplash than a direct hit.

Yeah it was one of the those routine looking things. But that's where you get a lot of concussions. You get hit one way and your head hits the turf and gets redirected quickly and that sudden acceleration is what messes you up.

You have assistants, go be with your son.

Agreed, they may have a different family dynamic but if I'm an assistant I'm getting his dad the hell off the field we got it taken care of your kid is most important. If I'm his dad, no question I'm leaving with him.