SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

Apopka is playing on ESPN against Byrnes HS from South Carolina. Zack didn't play the last few drives to end the half but no word on injury or what happened. Just by looking at him as he walked off the field he didn't look all there. Hope it isn't a concussion or anything major.

Edit: sorry didn't see the thread in the football forum

I think Darlington just got concussed

Their line is not that great. He got hit pretty good a couple times. We'll see if he comes back out here.

They have one of the best OT in next years class, Martez Ivey, according to recruiting sites. I haven't been all that impressed with him as he has gotten beat a couple times.

I think Darlington just got concussed

Their line is not that great. He got hit pretty good a couple times. We'll see if he comes back out here.

They have one of the best OT in next years class, Martez Ivey, according to recruiting sites. I haven't been all that impressed with him as he has gotten beat a couple times.

They said they have three new starters on the OLine. They need some work. Hopefully Darlington doesn't get killed this year - he's getting beat up today.

Haven't been able to watch. How's he looking or has he even played much?

Darling has played well. They throw a lot of short passes so his completion percentage is high but he hasn't really been able to show off his arm. He ran the ball well in the first half but they haven't run him much since he got hurt.