SIGNED QB Zack Darlington

knapplc

I'm pretty sure he had a concussion in the first half, possibly twice he looked woozy and he still played. As a coach and knowing what we kno now about health risks, I would never hav played him after those first half issues. Not too mention liability, I don't know how it works in Florida but here it is on the coach and school if a player has a concussion and he plays and is injured again because of it.

I'm pretty sure he had a concussion in the first half, possibly twice he looked woozy and he still played. As a coach and knowing what we kno now about health risks, I would never hav played him. Not too mention liability, I don't know how it works in Florida but here it is on the coach and school if a player has a concussion and he plays and is injured again because of it.

Coach is his Dad...

I'm pretty sure he had a concussion in the first half, possibly twice he looked woozy and he still played. As a coach and knowing what we kno now about health risks, I would never hav played him. Not too mention liability, I don't know how it works in Florida but here it is on the coach and school if a player has a concussion and he plays and is injured again because of it.

Coach is his Dad...

Doesn't matter...

Must have got knocked out when his head hit the turf because it wasn't a bad hit.

Hope the kid will be alright, I know how his teammates feel. It's not a fun thing to have to go back out there when your buddy is on the way to the hospital and non responsive.

Agreed. It can be really bad if you're already concussed and get another shot.

Hopefully he recovers quickly.

Stretcherbeing brought out for Darlington.... stay classy Oregon....

????

The injury seemed potentially serious moments after it happened. Your "dead" comment was classless....

I literally posted that .5 seconds after the crack happened. Thought he purely got laid out. It was posted LONG before we knew any of the details we do now.

I'm sure when Jadeveon drilled the Michigan guy you were all over people about their comments also, right? C'mon man.

Stretcherbeing brought out for Darlington.... stay classy Oregon....

????

The injury seemed potentially serious moments after it happened. Your "dead" comment was classless....

I literally posted that .5 seconds after the crack happened. Thought he purely got laid out. It was posted LONG before we knew any of the details we do now.

Fair enough, classless nonetheless....