Who scores the first TD, and how?

ADS

The entire team gets stuck in traffic, and is late for the game. The only player who shows up on time is Kenny Bell, who was in the locker room all day making sure his hair was game-ready. In a move that will go down in sports legend, Jack Hoffman comes down from the stands and puts on a jersey and helmet. On the first snap from scrimage, Kenny hands off to Jack, who barrels through the Wyoming D. Jack stiff arms a pursuing defender, and hurdles the safety on his way to a 75 yard touchdown. Jack then goes home, because its way past his bedtime.

Vincent Valentine. 97 yard fumble return TD.

jesus. If this happens that means Wyoming took what is most likely their first possession (since I expect us to score on our first umpteen possessions) and drove the length of the field to the 3 yard line. Commence meltdown.

It was 97 yards because he ran around the field for a while knocking guys down.

Because the first fumble he ran 90 yards the wrong way and fumbled it on their 3 yard line. He then stays out on the field, after a mini Bo meltdown, and forces the fumble and takes it to the house - the right way.

Vincent Valentine. 97 yard fumble return TD.

That implies that Wyoming makes it to NU's 3 yard line. BOOOOOO!!!! :D

That's what I was going to ask - how did they get the ball to our three???

Touchback on kickoff, followed by three A-Rod false starts and a Martinez fumble?? :dunno

• Fire 1

Wyoming receives the opening kickoff, first play from scrimmage Smith drops back and is hit by RG as he releases the ball, VV catches the wobbler and takes it in uncontested.

You beat me to it. I would add that Smith attempts to tackle VV, gets stiff armed, and run over.

That's what I meant by "uncontested" ;)