\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

Sluggo. Slant. Out. Seam. Screen.

Glad we are greatly diversifying our passing attack with crossing patterns and such.

Running game has been downhill, with few counters to limit the speed of the defense. And because we have took few, if any, shots downfield, the safeties for UCLA can play more in the box to stop the run game that we actually had working a bit in the 1st quarter.

And when you are going 3 and out, 3 and out .. guess what happens? Defense gets gassed.

Just an absolutely horrendously called game by Beck.

I loved the call but but in the F**k would we have him run that.

Would you have loved the call if they just lined up and ran a play from a traditional formation? I would have. Faking kicks is almost never a good idea unless the distance is longer than ten yards.

That aside, I don't post here often, but at what point in time can we officially blame this coaching staff? I've seen Nebraska get beaten before - sometimes badly - but I cannot remember the last time they have been pants'ed so badly coming out at halftime.

Huge gain, the sign of this team, if this defense gives up 600+ yards to another team Papuchis is gone.................and I say thank god when that happens!

BRI, unfortunately he wont be let go. We're stuck with him as long as Bo is here or he accepts a job somewhere else.

Why does this have to be true. TexAss canned Diaz after one game of 600+