\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

Sluggo. Slant. Out. Seam. Screen.

Glad we are greatly diversifying our passing attack with crossing patterns and such.

Running game has been downhill, with few counters to limit the speed of the defense. And because we have took few, if any, shots downfield, the safeties for UCLA can play more in the box to stop the run game that we actually had working a bit in the 1st quarter.

And when you are going 3 and out, 3 and out .. guess what happens? Defense gets gassed.

Just an absolutely horrendously called game by Beck.

WILLIE!

Good to see ya, man.

I'm tired of mediocre play from this team, inconsistent play from this team, no respect nationally, if Bo doesn't make some changes in his staff he'll be gone in the next couple of years. When you refuse to change your ways, hire your friends, and try to control every aspect of the team things like this happen on national television. So once again on national television we get embarrassed barring a miracle in the 4th quarter. Let's hope for the heart attack Huskers.......................that's all we can do at this point.

Absolutely biggest piece of crap call I've ever seen. I'd get the call if Cooper drove through him, but he was stopping. F the refs, they've been terrible all f'in game.

if you lead with you helmet against a QB they will call it every time dumb play by cooper

But see that's my issue with this penalty. He didn't go high and slowed up...if cooper wraps him up and takes him down while making contact first with his helmet, the ref probably doesn't even notice that....I mean how does a player tackle someone without their head touching them first? Stand straight up?

you're right he should have wrapped up

We could still win this game if we'd get our sh#t together. IF.

You do realize who our coordinators are right? It's simply not going to happen, they are useless against teams with a pulse.

Same coordinators as we had in the 1st quarter. I think these are the same guys, arent' they?