\\ Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread //

tschu

You do not lead 21 to 3, then let them go on a 35 point scoring spree, wow is all i can say. totally on coaches.

Spot on. I've been a Bo supporter for a long time now but there is just no other way to dice it: this one is on the coaches. It's exhausting going into every meaningful game thinking "this is the turning point" only to be let down once again

Well I think it's about the end for Bo Pelini. Maybe it's still too early as the season is young but it's the way his teams meltdown. It's Mack Brown meltdown. It' Kevin Cosgrove/BC meltdown. Hell it's Kirk Ferentz crapping his pants meltdown. I see the game fall apart and i'm not even surprised. I was more surprised to turn the game on and see us with a strong lead. Actually thought maybe this young D was turning a corner but the O looks just as crappy. We will see this same crap for the rest of the season. We'll win a comeback or two, beat a few teams we should and get embarrased at least 2 more times.