On the Bright Side....

and a&m may lose worse then we did. Not that I really care who wins that game but at least were not the only ones to shat our pants on national tv.

Getting schooled by #1 is quite a bit different than our usual MO. Heck, A&M might drop all the way to #11.

Us on the hand.........

Getting schooled by #1 when you're #6 is about the same as getting schooled by #16 when you're #23.

Sure, sure it is.

A&M will still be talked about.

Sportscasters and the media will snicker if Nebraska ever gets mentioned.

Same=Same?

How about this.

On the bright side, our fans in general but specifically our students showed A+ tremendous class and respect towards UCLA today. The banners, signs and balloons were all wonderful.

Always been my problem with you people, you're too damn nice.

Man, a student athlete was killed the Sunday before this game. Shut the f*** up.

Really?

I had no idea:

On a human note, UCLA got to win one for Pasquale:

UCLA_Nebraska_Football_96835_game.jpgUCLA_Nebraska_Football_96932_game.jpg

In this mf'n thread. You need to work on your reading.

Let's not make this about us, shall we? Not just you, Bucky, but all of us. It's about a young kid who should still have life to leave and a fanbase made of family and friends mourning his loss.

Drop it.

Let's not make this about us, shall we? Not just you, Bucky, but all of us. It's about a young kid who should still have life to leave and a fanbase made of family and friends mourning his loss.

Drop it.

Of course but for the record I had no idea you were making any kind of reference to the young man's death. I thought it was just another "through these gates pass the greatest fans" thing. The whole "stop mocking a dead man you jackass" act is ridiculous. You made no reference to it. How was I supposed to know?

and a&m may lose worse then we did. Not that I really care who wins that game but at least were not the only ones to shat our pants on national tv.

Getting schooled by #1 is quite a bit different than our usual MO. Heck, A&M might drop all the way to #11.

Us on the hand.........

Getting schooled by #1 when you're #6 is about the same as getting schooled by #16 when you're #23.

Sure, sure it is.

A&M will still be talked about.

Sportscasters and the media will snicker if Nebraska ever gets mentioned.

Same=Same?

I know they're not the same. But from a purely rankings look at it: If you're #6, you're better than #23. You obviously have better talent and have been performing better thus the higher ranking. Now, you're playing #1 and #16 respectively. The difference in the rankings is roughly the same, so both games should be pretty tight. But that hasn't been the case. A&M and Nebraska are both getting (or got) schooled by a team ranked the same amount higher than them.

No, I know A&M will still be ranked and we won't. But just saying.

Honestly, I feel liberated.

I basically kicked my family out of the house today so Dad could watch the Huskers in peace.

The kids are growing up so quickly now. You blink and you miss something.

So with God as my witness, I am not going to waste another beautiful fall day watching Nebraska play football and swearing at my innocent family.

Suddenly the air smells fresher. Saturday is now a day of exploration and possibility.

Bright side!

• Fire 2

Honestly, I feel liberated.

I basically kicked my family out of the house today so Dad could watch the Huskers in peace.

The kids are growing up so quickly now. You blink and you miss something.

So with God as my witness, I am not going to waste another beautiful fall day watching Nebraska play football and swearing at my innocent family.

Suddenly the air smells fresher. Saturday is now a day of exploration and possibility.

Bright side!

+1. I think I'll join you. We've got better things to do. And if we want to watch football, there is a better brand being played that we can watch and we won't have to get emotionally invested.