He got us in this mess? That's such a crock of sh#t. There are plenty of coaches on this staff right now that are to blame, and rightfully so. So take the bullsh#t of blaming one of the greatest legends of coaching history somewhere else.

It's not even worth acknowledging True. I was about to say this exact same thing this morning until I saw who the poster was. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

He got us in this mess? That's such a crock of sh#t. There are plenty of coaches on this staff right now that are to blame, and rightfully so. So take the bullsh#t of blaming one of the greatest legends of coaching history somewhere else.

It's not even worth acknowledging True. I was about to say this exact same thing this morning until I saw who the poster was. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

You know me Accountability. I overreact to everything. I mean, just the other week I called a guy a clown and got banned for it......go figure. I hate clowns anyways, who knew it was such a naughty word.

Kiffen is some what of a hot head. My guess is he said stick it and Haden reacted. That would explain leaving him at the airport. Not a good deal by any means, but SC will get a coach, very little doubt of that.

I do not think Lane was thought that highly of by anyone as it seemed everything was handed to him.

I bet there was a huge round of laughter out Tennessee! Money cures all evils it seems.

Well one good thing is that SC has not called Bo yet, and his name has not been mentioned. Amazing

SC screwed the pooch by firing Kiffin when they did. There isn't a coach in his right mind who would take the HC job at SC

You serious? They will no doubt get their #1 pick.

I dunno. They will probably get a good coach simply because USC is such a plum job. But in general it doesn't seem like a good idea to fire a guy unless there is someone waiting in the wings. Remember the Pederson coaching search? That clusterf#@k set us back half a decade.

I thought it interesting that USC fired Kiffen. It just goes to show that it can happen in mid-season. We have a lot of football to be played and we haven't beaten really anyone and got crushed at home by a quality opponent. We haven't even played a road game yet. Everything is still in front of Bo and he could turn things in the right direction. That being said if things go south, what happened in LA today is only fodder to move onto a new coach.

Well one good thing is that SC has not called Bo yet, and his name has not been mentioned. Amazing

SC screwed the pooch by firing Kiffin when they did. There isn't a coach in his right mind who would take the HC job at SC

I dunno. They will probably get a good coach simply because USC is such a plum job. But in general it doesn't seem like a good idea to fire a guy unless there is someone waiting in the wings. Remember the Pederson coaching search? That clusterf#@k set us back half a decade.

They had to do it. The situation was too toxic for Kiffin to stay, nothing good could have come from it. If you are not a top 5 job, maybe you worry about finding a guy, they will get a high profile guy, maybe not their first choice, but a good option.

Pat Haden is a smarter AD than Pederson. USC will have none of the issues Nebraska had getting a top notch coach.