Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

Couldn't disagree more. This person publicized an out of context 2 year old audio tape (in other words, irrelevant) to try to destroy another person when they were most vulnerable. In the process, this person could have endangered not only Pelini's career, but also his person and his family. This person has damaged our university's reputation nationwide (and don't try to act like this is unique, I guarantee most coaches out there have privately f-bombed some aspect of their program), potentially cost the university a lot of money, distracted our team, and attempted to derail the season of our AD's most important program.

I have no problem whatsoever with this person being outed and made a pariah.

Everyone, alert the media!!! We've found the dumbest person on the internet!!! Do you really think releasing a tape with Pelini throwing out a few F-Bombs would hurt his career if he were actually a good coach? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the multiple 500 - 600 yard games against his defense and all of the other records being broken against him are what's destroying his career you dolt. Did you watch the B1G championship last year? The most recent UCLA game? The guy just doesn't have it. If they do release the name of the person that released the recording the only people who will give more than one little rabbit sh!t are a few of the Bo-bots on this board. Sorry, no one else could care less. He's a terrible coach and the recording went off with a loud snore to 99.99999999% of the Husker fans that already knew he was like that. Myself as well as two of my siblings graduated from NU and not a shat was given nor will be given about this uneventful tape. Pelini's abysmal coaching style is however quite the show.

Husker Hoosier's account is suspended for 14 days for this second personal attack.

We've said it again and again - no personal attacks. Attack the logic of the post - not the poster.

• Fire 4

Everyone, alert the media!!! We've found the dumbest person on the internet!!! Do you really think releasing a tape with Pelini throwing out a few F-Bombs would hurt his career if he were actually a good coach? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the multiple 500 - 600 yard games against his defense and all of the other records being broken against him are what's destroying his career you dolt. Did you watch the B1G championship last year? The most recent UCLA game? The guy just doesn't have it. If they do release the name of the person that released the recording the only people who will give more than one little rabbit sh!t are a few of the Bo-bots on this board. Sorry, no one else could care less. He's a terrible coach and the recording went off with a loud snore to 99.99999999% of the Husker fans that already knew he was like that. Myself as well as two of my siblings graduated from NU and not a shat was given nor will be given about this uneventful tape. Pelini's abysmal coaching style is however quite the show.

emma.gif

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

Couldn't disagree more. This person publicized an out of context 2 year old audio tape (in other words, irrelevant) to try to destroy another person when they were most vulnerable. In the process, this person could have endangered not only Pelini's career, but also his person and his family. This person has damaged our university's reputation nationwide (and don't try to act like this is unique, I guarantee most coaches out there have privately f-bombed some aspect of their program), potentially cost the university a lot of money, distracted our team, and attempted to derail the season of our AD's most important program.

I have no problem whatsoever with this person being outed and made a pariah.

Husker Hoosier's account is suspended for 14 days for this second personal attack.

We've said it again and again - no personal attacks. Attack the logic of the post - not the poster.

24/7 Duty watch.

• 3 weeks later...