Whole NU staff knows who leaked tape

It hurts your credibility, just like it hurts the Martinez fanatics credibility those that wont acknowledge that there can be polite and respectful discussions about the QBs abilities without it being "hate speech" or a hate crime or that you hate the player, his family , race, area of the country he came from etc etc

I find it funny that you at once condemn the hyperbole of "half the stadium left, the other half booed" while in the next breath hyperbolize about "Martinez fanatics" and the rest.

How do you condemn one act yet commit the other?

My comment was meant to show that when the "our fans arent supportive" crowd exaggerates (nice word for lies) about how many fans left to support their position and the "Martinez is a great QB crowd" whines about polite, reasonable. factual examination of his play with cries of "hate speech" it hurts their credibility, Simple as that.Was attempting to use something called sarcasm- humor. Guess will have to post the sarcasm sign next time, thought it was rather obvious.

Sorry, I didnt poll everyone who got up that day about whether they were taking a leak or leaving in disgust. OKAY it wasnt half. Yikes. But it was a testament to how nasy SOME of our fanbase can be, even at the games and not just hiding behind a keyboard.

I got a clipboard and pen I could loan you for Saturday. But you might want to add a third category for fans leaving is disgust and also taking a leak. :lol:

4th category : Going to bathroom to dump a mini Jack Daniels in fountain pop

"This mystery(?) douchebag sparked nationwide discussion, generated countless web hits on message boards and news sites, strangely unified much of Husker nation in Bo's favor at a time when he was under fire, and created excitement and interest during what would otherwise be an awkward week. Maybe he's the hero we deserve after all. Then again, I bet lots of us lost some work productivity this week because of all this too. Ass!"

Batman?

• 2 weeks later...

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

Couldn't disagree more. This person publicized an out of context 2 year old audio tape (in other words, irrelevant) to try to destroy another person when they were most vulnerable. In the process, this person could have endangered not only Pelini's career, but also his person and his family. This person has damaged our university's reputation nationwide (and don't try to act like this is unique, I guarantee most coaches out there have privately f-bombed some aspect of their program), potentially cost the university a lot of money, distracted our team, and attempted to derail the season of our AD's most important program.

I have no problem whatsoever with this person being outed and made a pariah.

Everyone, alert the media!!! We've found the dumbest person on the internet!!! Do you really think releasing a tape with Pelini throwing out a few F-Bombs would hurt his career if he were actually a good coach? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the multiple 500 - 600 yard games against his defense and all of the other records being broken against him are what's destroying his career you dolt. Did you watch the B1G championship last year? The most recent UCLA game? The guy just doesn't have it. If they do release the name of the person that released the recording the only people who will give more than one little rabbit sh!t are a few of the Bo-bots on this board. Sorry, no one else could care less. He's a terrible coach and the recording went off with a loud snore to 99.99999999% of the Husker fans that already knew he was like that. Myself as well as two of my siblings graduated from NU and not a shat was given nor will be given about this uneventful tape. Pelini's abysmal coaching style is however quite the show.

People need to just let this dog lie and drop it. There's zero reason to out this person IMO

Couldn't disagree more. This person publicized an out of context 2 year old audio tape (in other words, irrelevant) to try to destroy another person when they were most vulnerable. In the process, this person could have endangered not only Pelini's career, but also his person and his family. This person has damaged our university's reputation nationwide (and don't try to act like this is unique, I guarantee most coaches out there have privately f-bombed some aspect of their program), potentially cost the university a lot of money, distracted our team, and attempted to derail the season of our AD's most important program.

I have no problem whatsoever with this person being outed and made a pariah.

Everyone, alert the media!!! We've found the dumbest person on the internet!!! Do you really think releasing a tape with Pelini throwing out a few F-Bombs would hurt his career if he were actually a good coach? I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the multiple 500 - 600 yard games against his defense and all of the other records being broken against him are what's destroying his career you dolt. Did you watch the B1G championship last year? The most recent UCLA game? The guy just doesn't have it. If they do release the name of the person that released the recording the only people who will give more than one little rabbit sh!t are a few of the Bo-bots on this board. Sorry, no one else could care less. He's a terrible coach and the recording went off with a loud snore to 99.99999999% of the Husker fans that already knew he was like that. Myself as well as two of my siblings graduated from NU and not a shat was given nor will be given about this uneventful tape. Pelini's abysmal coaching style is however quite the show.

Your right about finding the dumbest person on the internet part.