For Our Next Amazing Trick...

OMG Paul. Youre gonna get REPRIMANDED!! :ahhhhhhhh

I'm guessing it'll cost Paul $10k.

I wonder how much that win cost TU? What's the standard price for refs these days?

/ sarcasm. Or is it? LOL

The most comical thing of all this is if you check out Shaggy, 99% of them guys were pulling against their own team because they want Mack gone so bad. I mean, the irony here is just amazing. Big 12 refs completely screw Iowa St out of a game that most-to-all Texas fans want to lose anyway. Oh glorious happy days.

I wonder how much that win cost TU? What's the standard price for refs these days?

/ sarcasm. Or is it? LOL

The most comical thing of all this is if you check out Shaggy, 99% of them guys were pulling against their own team because they want Mack gone so bad. I mean, the irony here is just amazing. Big 12 refs completely screw Iowa St out of a game that most-to-all Texas fans want to lose anyway. Oh glorious happy days.

Texas Booster: "WTF!! I thought we stopped payment on that check to the refs? Doh!!!"

/ sarcasm. Or is it? LOL

They also want Paul Rhodes as their next HC. Could you imagine the greatness if they gave that man an hour a week on BevoTV. I mean...for f***s sake, I may even unblock Bevo TV to watch that hot mess.

/ sarcasm. Or is it? LOL

They also want Paul Rhodes as their next HC. Could you imagine the greatness if they gave that man an hour a week on BevoTV. I mean...for f***s sake, I may even unblock Bevo TV to watch that hot mess.

Dude, don't say hot mess.

/ sarcasm. Or is it? LOL

Dude, don't say hot mess.

Mess, just mess.

Overheard on the sideline after Mike Davis cheap shotted Deon Broomfield in the end-zone and ran off the field...

Cy: Bet that'll get you some real street cred with the rest of your thug buddies...

Davis: F##k you...

The only conclusion I can draw from this game was that NCAA officials are still pissed off about having been made to apologize to the Iowa State basketball team for screwing up a crucial call against Ohio State...and Kansas...and Kansas....and Kansas....

The MAC looks better and better every passing game.

Overheard on the sideline after Mike Davis cheap shotted Deon Broomfield in the end-zone and ran off the field...

Cy: Bet that'll get you some real street cred with the rest of your thug buddies...

The only conclusion I can draw from this game was that NCAA officials are still pissed off about having been made to apologize to the Iowa State basketball team for screwing up a crucial call against Ohio State...and Kansas...and Kansas....and Kansas....

And the MAC has some good teams in it, too. Plus, Cy, you'd get to play Frank every do often, yes?

And the MAC has some good teams in it, too. Plus, Cy, you'd get to play Frank every do often, yes?

I like Frank. Frank came to my house once back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.