For Our Next Amazing Trick...

I look forward to seeing the disappearing act. :)

I think there are actually more than a few Texas fans that wouldn't mind seeing that happen, oddly enough.

Happens everywhere

Im guessing there will be more than a handful of NU fans hoping NU loses this week and that TA falls on his face ( or at least doesnt light it up), sad but true

Magic fumble ball. I laughed, I admit it.

I'll never forget that game. After we'd fumbled three times inside the five or whatever, I was literally yelling for us to kick a field goal on first down just to take the lead, and I was 100% serious about it.

I will also never forget that game, unfortunately. I was at that game as a student and that was a brutal game to attend. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the rumor was that a large majority of our starters were out partying in DT Lincoln the night before bc it was lowly ISU and we should beat them no matter what. I know that at least a couple of them were actually seen drinking DT and they sure as hell played like they were all hungover as can be.