SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

Don't know why but I decided to look at his highlights for the first time and I think that this kid is very good. He gets to the point of attack very quickly and doesn't shy away from contact. They didn't show much of him in coverage and was wondering if anyone knew how he does in that area.

I'd have to watch again but I think he played mostly Inside LB and there aren't a lot of defenses where they are asked to play coverage. Their job is to get to the ball and tackle. A Tampa 2 defense would be the main time when a MIKE would be in coverage but I don't think you see that a lot in high school.

Don't know why but I decided to look at his highlights for the first time and I think that this kid is very good. He gets to the point of attack very quickly and doesn't shy away from contact. They didn't show much of him in coverage and was wondering if anyone knew how he does in that area.

I'd have to watch again but I think he played mostly Inside LB and there aren't a lot of defenses where they are asked to play coverage. Their job is to get to the ball and tackle. A Tampa 2 defense would be the main time when a MIKE would be in coverage but I don't think you see that a lot in high school.

Alright Thanks