SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

I'd say put him at MLB, he looks like a perfect fit for that position.

I agree. He's already slightly bigger than Rose and I like how quick he flies to the ball once he sees it.

It has to cross the coaches minds mixing some more 3-4 defense in this year. Gregory, Rose, Walton, Anderson....good luck blocking those 4

It has to cross the coaches minds mixing some more 3-4 defense in this year. Gregory, Rose, Walton, Anderson....good luck blocking those 4

That would be quite a crew but I'd be a little surprised if Walton was in the mix a lot this year. Would think Banderas would be the other ILB plus Love and Newby in the mix somewhere (possibly not ILB?).

• Fire 1

That would be quite a crew but I'd be a little surprised if Walton was in the mix a lot this year. Would think Banderas would be the other ILB plus Love and Newby in the mix somewhere (possibly not ILB?).

Yes, a little wishful thinking he plays next year, but I still think Bando is a better OLB than inside.

Marcus newby will be a star if he can get the play book down. He would be a olb. But he plays a lot like lavonte

Yes Newby will be a star. Ankrah compared him to Lavonte and he apparently has a high football iq. Would not be surprised to see him play alot next year.

Courtney Love is one to watch as well.

Marcus newby will be a star if he can get the play book down. He would be a olb. But he plays a lot like lavonte

Yes Newby will be a star. Ankrah compared him to Lavonte and he apparently has a high football iq. Would not be surprised to see him play alot next year.

Courtney Love is one to watch as well.

I'm really loving the linebackers that are here and coming for the future. I think Rose will really have an inpact more nexxt season, Santos needs to work on being in coverage and I think Newby takes time away from Anderson.