SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

BlackShirtGang@BlackShirtGang now

Playing my brother next year is going to be fun @torrencebrown11 Penn St vs Nebraska

Hate to break it to him, but he has about 3 years to wait on that game (2017 if I read the schedule correctly).

Depends on how well PSU does in their division. They will have a chance to see us in the CCG any year they want if they are good enough. I believe we will be in it for the next 10 years in a row at least.

Playing my brother next year is going to be fun @torrencebrown11 Penn St vs Nebraska

Hate to break it to him, but he has about 3 years to wait on that game (2017 if I read the schedule correctly).

Depends on how well PSU does in their division. They will have a chance to see us in the CCG any year they want if they are good enough. I believe we will be in it for the next 10 years in a row at least.

Not until 2016, right?

Not until 2016, right?

True, forgot about the sanctions.

I am pretty sure that Penn State's postseason ban is still going, even though the NCAA gave back some scholarships.