SIGNED LB Jaevon Walton

Thanks_Tom RR

Yeah, nothing wrong with another Vontaze...dude was/is a baller!

Except he was probably close to setting a record for personal fouls in a career lol

I was going to say "on the field, not so much off it" but a lot of the shady stuff was on the field, too. Hopefully without that side of things.

Yeah, nothing wrong with another Vontaze...dude was/is a baller!

Except he was probably close to setting a record for personal fouls in a career lol

Very true. It was so frustrating as a Sun Devil fan to watch his antics on/off the field. So much talent but not much going on upstairs. Truth be told, his coach at the time (Dennis Erickson) had a lot to do with this. He sheltered Burfict so badly that it really caused some serious issues. But, it's refreshing to see how much a change of scenery can help a player as he's now a captain on the Bengals and every season is among the league leaders in tackles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My question is, What is Football Study Hall?

Well i think it is a place for football players to go when they are having trouble with a class so they can get help with it.

We had it at my high school and it was mandatory for ALL players on the team to go to it. It filled a class period and the purpose was to make them do their homework.

• 3 weeks later...

Just stated on twitter that he is going the juco route. Hopefully he takes one semester to get everything squared away and is on campus come January. Wish the kid luck and hope to see him in scarlet and cream down the road.

Just realized today is April 1st. Boy am I an idiot.

• Fire 1

Just stated on twitter that he is going the juco route. Hopefully he takes one semester to get everything squared away and is on campus come January. Wish the kid luck and hope to see him in scarlet and cream down the road.

+1 for falling for the joke and recognizing it right after.

+1 for falling for the joke and recognizing it right after.

I'm usually much better about recognizing stuff like that. I'll admit it, he got me. Not one of my proudest moments

Let's just say I was sitting on the right seat when I read that.