Huskers vs. Purdue - tale of the tape

knapplc

Anyone have the run down on Purdue? I don't know much about them. Thought I overheard that they are going with a different QB this week, but that's about it. Aren't they traditionally more difficult to play and a different team on their home field?

tOSU needed OT to beat them last year. So they much be a top 30 all time team according to ESPN to even come close to beating tOSU.

Anyone have the run down on Purdue? I don't know much about them. Thought I overheard that they are going with a different QB this week, but that's about it. Aren't they traditionally more difficult to play and a different team on their home field?

tOSU needed OT to beat them last year. So they much be a top 30 all time team according to ESPN to even come close to beating tOSU.

Yeah.... They Bama!

Bout the only game I saw of them. They looked ok. Braxton got hurt and their backup rallied the Buckeyes. I wasn't sure if it was one of those games when the better team plays down to the competition. That kind of stuff happens at times. And if you let a team hang around long enough, it makes it difficult to recharge against an underdog that starts believing they can beat you.

Is the dude mobile, or purely pocket statue prototype?

http://rivals.yahoo....qDrvyssBHpDPZB4

Thanks for the video. Quick release, strong arm, looks accurate, gets rid of it quickly, real nice touch, doesn't waste any extra motion throwing it, real nice release, makes quick decisions....doesn't look like he needed to be mobile, but mobile enough in high school. Did ok against the blitzes when they got picked up. Should be a fine QB for the Boilermakers.

Different year, different team, I seem to remember NU beating an ASU team something like 70-28 in 1995 and losing to that team 19-0 the next year. Purdue wasn't that bad last year. IMO they jumped the gun at Purdue getting rid of their coach from last year.

IMO OSU was more lucky than good last year. This year they actually look more complete to me. They seem to be able to turn it on when they need it. The last drive against NW they just turned it up a notch and drove down the field.