Anyone anxious for Martinez to come back?

http://dataomaha.com...-slippery-slope

Turnovers exponentially hurt a team with as little margin for error as this day and age of football.

And how are we this year? Martinez has played a little over two and a half games. TA has played a lot in three games and a decent amount in a fourth. Who has more?

Your argument is lost on that basis. Tommy is a freshman, taylor has had the car keys for 4 years and has had his truckload share of turnovers during the span.

So you just don't want to answer the question?

Has there ever been a hot/cold QB like Martinez? The guy came in like a storm in 2010 and was the greatest thing since slice bread until he got hurt. Then he takes all sorts of heat from Husker Nation and then on top of that the whole A&M locker room and sideline thing happens. In 2011 his mechanics get questioned so he works on them in the offseason. Makes a head scratching play, then follows up with one that makes you want to pull your hair out, and finally with his back against the wall runs for 71 yards and takes one to the house. He got his character questioned by the media who has also wrote wonderful things about him other weeks. He's broken almost every QB record at Nebraska, but has never won a bowl game or championship. At the beginning of the year a lot of us were happy about having him as a 4th year starter and excited then when he goes down so many fans decide to kick him. I want to see him come back and get two out of the three: 1. Beat Hoke in the big house 2. Big Ten Championship 3. Win a bowl game. Just would like to see him go out with a bang and win something here.

TM is not the same guy he once was.........

The sky is also blue.....

I believe that the offense as a whole takes on the personality and tends to play like its leader. The picture is larger than simply looking at the individual abilities of TM, TA, or RK3 and making a choice.

.....and when I think about it that way, no....I am not anxious for Taylor's return. I've really enjoyed watching the team over the past few weeks. The offense feels more like the Nebraska football that I know and love. It is far from perfect, but I'm finding myself far less frustrated with the offense than any time in my recent memory.

Agree