We just scheduled Oregon

Well, let's see. We play basketball games on aircraft carriers. We're gonna play football games in racetracks. Why not go with a theme sight, for instance, for our home game, we'll play on a giant moving hayrack ride pulled by tractors provided by the highest bidder, in the middle of a cornfield. And, then, when we go to Oregon, we play on a giant field propped up in the middle of a pond (ducks in a pond, get it?). How you think that would go.

Tennessee moved our game back because they just signed a deal to play VT at the Bristol Motor Speedway in 2016. Room for 150,000 and it will probably sell out.

What a cool idea.

It's a neat idea but fans will need a good pair of binoculars.

Track-11.jpg

You mean like our new seats on the Eastern side?

Yeah, lol.

Maybe my son will be playing for Nebraska by then. As a junior. He's EIGHT.

Youre lettin your son play this horrible, violent sport? What a horrible parent.

By 2026 football will be much different. Players will sport feather boas and sing show tunes. Contact, any contact, will be forbidden and any infraction of the contact rule will result in lifetime ban from life.

You mean like our new seats on the Eastern side?

I got the chance to sit up there for the Southern Miss game and thought the view was pretty good. A lot better than at the top of the endzones.

There's going to be a lot of distance at Bristol between the football field (I'm assuming they're going to stick it in the middle of the infield) and where the stands start. People will go for the experience of being there but it's not a good place to watch a football game.

Also, hats off to our AD for getting Oregon on the schedule on (relatively) short notice. That's going to be an exciting twofer.

Yeah, lol.

Maybe my son will be playing for Nebraska by then. As a junior. He's EIGHT.

Youre lettin your son play this horrible, violent sport?  What a horrible parent.

By 2026 football will be much different. Players will sport feather boas and sing show tunes. Contact, any contact, will be forbidden and any infraction of the contact rule will result in lifetime ban from life.

sandlot-forever-o.gif

• Fire 1