Does this statement bother you?

NUinID

I don't think the word "disorganized" is a way to describe what he said. I think he probably mean they were more "fluid" in this bye week than they were last time. Maybe last time they had everything schedule out, and this time if they can get over to see an extra game, or maybe not visit someone they planning on visiting because they want to evaluate someone else they can do it.

I don't give a damn how disorganized they sound, but bring in a top 20 recruiting class and put the focus where it should be, recruiting!

Yeah! Just like Texas does. And USC does. And Tennessee does. And Kentucky does. We should be more like them.

They did that last year, and hunter still bitched about it.

I have no proof, but it's a pretty easy assumption to make.

Oh, for sh#ts sake.

He clearly said they went and saw ALL of their top targets last bye week.

Now they have a chance to go see some other kids of interest. How often do coaches get to make in home visit and watch a kid play live anyway? Not very often.

What he meant was, "we're scrambling to get every kid we want to see in person, saw" (seen?).

There may be a kid they want to see but instead of Having a home game, they're playing 2 hours further or something they can't get there. Damn, chill out. Chill...Out

• Fire 1

I don't give a damn how disorganized they sound, but bring in a top 20 recruiting class and put the focus where it should be, recruiting!

Yeah! Just like Texas does. And USC does. And Tennessee does. And Kentucky does. We should be more like them.

They did that last year, and hunter still bitched about it.

I have no proof, but it's a pretty easy assumption to make.

As someone who looks at the "proof" when buying a bottle of Alcohol, I am offended that you used that term in your post!

Oh wait, that was on another court and JJ took the ball home! My bad, carry on!

When confronted with the following admittedly awkward statement:

"Ross Els said Nebraska had a slightly less-coordinated plan of which players to visit this week vs. the first bye week, when NU visited all of its top prospects."

....one can come to two probable conclusions, one with the statement taken in no context and the other with the statement in context:

1. Els is saying the the staff is kind of blindly going around randomly calling on people across the country in the hope that they encounter

• a high school student
  • who is male
  • who plays football
  • and is good at football
  • who fits a position of need on the team
  • who is academically qualified
  • and not a character risk

OR

2. Els is saying that this recruiting class does not require the manic, sleeping in the airport, not seeing the family pace of recent classes.

Hmmmmm........

If you're disposed to dislike Pelini and all things Pelini, you leap to choice 1 like a Kansas City hooker on a five dollar bill.

If you are capable of reading something in context, you select choice 2.

Jeez eyeswear2allthatsholy

Huskerpedia still exists? :lol:

LOL, I just went over there and looked at some of the postings regarding this. They be serious and getting after it! A few comments show caution but most are in a lynching mood! Ha!

The hard core anti Bo crowd has taken over full force at HP, they do have some interesting topics that I like to read though.