Martinez returns to practice

Awesome. Knock off the rust and get goin Taylor.

My personal opinion is that he hid the injury from the coaches and by UCLA they knew something was wrong. Maybe he coulda played in some capacity the last couple games but the coaches (taught him a lesson) thought it best if he just rest until they saw him at 100% themselves.

I know a little conspiritorial but there were a couple quotes early after UCLA that made it seem the coaches were unaware of the injury in its entirety and weren't too happy about him hiding it.

I hope he is better and just crushes from here on out. Own the second half, Talyor. So glad he's back.

If he is good to go then he needs to play to get the rust off. I just hope that if he starts to play bad or doesn't seem ready (can't run in some capacity like he used to) then the coaches need to pull him. History has told us that the coaches don't want to pull him if he is playing bad or hurt.

I'm pretty sure the coaches knew exactly how hurt he was for the UCLA game.

I think they knew he was hurting, but not hurting as bad as he was. As a matter of fact, I think Beck asked him after one of the games how he was feeling and Taylor said "I'll be alright." I think that is what prompted the whole "he has to be honest with us" comment...

I am glad to see him back, let me first give the obligatory, if he's healthy, I would love to see him the rest of he year. His big play speed and explosiveness will scare opponents for good reason the rest of the year and hey if he get in the T-Zone (i just made that up) he can throw some nice balls. I would love to see him get more time with this O-Line and these receivers on running backs. If he gets to have a good defense back him up that will be a bonus.