Devaney, rest his soul, got sh*t faced all the time. A LOT of coaches do. But since it's legal, that makes it ok. I'm pretty sure that there has to be more than weed going on...otherwise, this is pretty stupid...or like previously mentioned, the administration looking for a way to void his contract.

LINK

Florida Atlantic coach Carl Pelini and defensive coordinator Pete Rekstis resigned on Wednesday, a source told ESPN.

A source said the coaches attended a recent social event where marijuana was used. Although this appears to be an isolated incident, all involved determined it was in the best interest of the program that the coaches resign, the source said.

Weird if this is all there is to it.

I was gonna go to practice, but then I got high

I was gonna execute the process, before I got high.

Now Im heading back to Lincoln, and I know why! Yeah haa,

Because I got high, because I got high, because I got hi-iiiigh.

Relevant subject matter:

I love the posts about Carl coming back to Lincoln. WTF? Bo better not be in Lincoln next year. Time to get back to the Husker way. The Pelini's just simply don't get that. SUPERBUNNY

Carl has previous head coaching experience AND ties to Nebraska. Those are pretty much the only qualifications. He's HC in Lincoln next year.