Bigger catch: Westerkamp or Davison?

Davidson kept the NC hopes alive.

Westerkamp kept Bo's job alive.

I don't know if I agree with that. After their field goal I thought that would be the worst way to lose the game. We'd still lose, but give the guys credit for never giving up. Much different from UCLA and Minnesota. If we looked like that every game, I think Bo's seat isn't as hot. The players were awake and gave a $h!t.

I guess what I am trying to say, is if Bo is fired I want it to be for the games where the guys didn't even get up for it, not for some close hard-fought losses. If the hail mary gets dropped, I think Bo still has a job.

Westerkamp's is yet to be known what it actually meant to this team.

May not mean alot for the team over the long haul. But it sure meant a whole helluva lot to Bo for his near future. :lol:

The look on Bo's face at the end was classic.................it was a cross between, god that was close, WTF just happened, did RK III just save my job, and how do I explain this one? :lol:

I really do not think the catch will have any affect on Bo's employment. But it may have an affect on the kids. We need it to.

This was a poorly played game for many reasons. Mostly because of all the injuries and lack of starters on the field. But what makes it important to me, is that the kids never quit, they hung in there, fought until all the ticks on the clock were gone and still kept fighting. That shows they want to win, that they care about their coach. That will mean something Eichort I think.

Ron said he would do everything to win this game, and by god he did it. I am so happy for him, all the work, getting past over by freshmen after all the work he has put in. What a day for him and his family. He will always be remembered. ESPN had it as one up there with Flutie, that is pretty amazing stuff there. So glad he is on our team, his guidance, loyalty and true never give up attitude are fantastic to see.

• Fire 1

Davison's saved us the national title. His was truly vital to ensuring the dominance of the mid-90s. So that will reign supreme.

If this team, however, can take the greatness of this moment, and turn it into something special, I won't say exactly what that will be, although certainly not a national title, then this will come close.

Hopefully we can get to the title game and give Ohio St. the Hell it deserves.

+1

Matt's but did you guys hear Matt when the HM happened? He actually said, 'I've never seen anything like this in my life!' Duh Matt! You did the exact some thing in Mizzou! lol But I think he meant he hadn't seen this at Memorial Stadium?-Does anyone know if we've ever had a similar play here at home? If so, when was that? I've been watching NU football since 1980 and I don't remember anything like this happening here at home.