Where were you during the Davison and Westie's catch?

I turned off the TV and missed the Davison catch. It's too bad, but I was a pretty devastated little kid at the time. This one I got to see, it was awesome. Felt like the Henery field goal, only that one had more anticipation behind it. I thought this one was pretty much over aside from a hope and a prayer. Couldn't freaking believe my eyes....still can't.

The TV guys did it better than our own radio guys, too (Matt Davison's 'color' aside). Greg Sharpe's a good guy and all, but he's a bit boring.

I turned off the TV and missed the Davison catch. It's too bad, but I was a pretty devastated little kid at the time. This one I got to see, it was awesome. Felt like the Henery field goal, only that one had more anticipation behind it. I thought this one was pretty much over aside from a hope and a prayer. Couldn't freaking believe my eyes....still can't.

The TV guys did it better than our own radio guys, too (Matt Davison's 'color' aside). Greg Sharpe's a good guy and all, but he's a bit boring.

Really, zoogies? I didn't think that at all, except Matt was a little 'high-pitched' lol

In 97, I was working in a restaurant in Omaha's Old Market getting ready for a busy Saturday night - sort of annoyed that 1.) we let Mizzou hang around and 2.) the game was still going on after I started work. We had the radio on in the wine closet just off the bar and I heard the Kenny Cheatham 4th down catch to keep the drive alive. Couldn't believe that one. We had a tv downstairs in the office and I didn't really have any customers yet, so I went downstairs to watch it. I think I wet myself when Davison made the catch. Was running up and down stairs to check on my section during the OT. Thankfully, I was able to catch most if it. Was able to see the last couple of Mizzou plays and our last couple to end the game.

For Westerkamp, I was with my family in my son's hospital room after he got appendix out on Friday. Was thinking we were going to start a five-week stretch of half-assed efforts. My kids told me to be quiet - but relented when they heard others on the floor cheering and clapping.

Davison's catch: I was 5. I remember being excited because my dad was excited.

Westerkamp's catch: By myself at my apartment insta-reacting on Twitter. Ball was caught, somehow had the presence of mind to set my laptop down gently, and started jumping up and down screaming "YES! YES! YES!" over and over. Then, high-fived a million angels before sending some "ARE YOU KIDDING?" tweets/texts.

For the Missouri game in 1997, I was sitting in the grass on the hillside with a mix of Nebraska & Missouri fans. Yesterday I was at one of the watch party sites in Denver.

Which one? I was at the Fox & Hound in the Tech Center.

In 97, I was in my dorm room at UNL. Then we were pissed because the channel we were watching didn't get back from commercial until after we scored in OT. We found out when the guys down the hall watching the other channel started yelling.

For the Missouri game in 1997, I was sitting in the grass on the hillside with a mix of Nebraska & Missouri fans. Yesterday I was at one of the watch party sites in Denver.

Which one? I was at the Fox & Hound in the Tech Center.

In 97, I was in my dorm room at UNL. Then we were pissed because the channel we were watching didn't get back from commercial until after we scored in OT. We found out when the guys down the hall watching the other channel started yelling.

They just started a new watch site literally three blocks from me not far from the Belmar area. I went to the Fox & Hound at Park Meadows, which might be the one you are referring to, for two of the first three games. Last season I went to The Draft in Littleton several times.

I was there in 1997, although the band was sitting in the opposite endzone, so none of us could see what happened. We saw a mass of students rushing the field after the play and then quietly walking back off as the announcer said "touchdown Nebraska" and we all went nuts. I didn't see the actual play until the next day on replays.

This weekend, I listened to most of the game on the radio, not having BTN. In the 4th quarter, I went on a walk with my wife and kids to take advantage of one of the last nice days of the year, since I wasn't getting too much out of the radio broadcast anyway. We walked back in just to listen to the final play, and it took me several minutes to realize the actual situation.

In 97 we were on our way to Colorado (probably for a Chuckee Cheese trip), just got to listen to snippets of the game on the radio.

This Saturday, we finished playing golf in time to sit in the bar and watch the majority of the second half, finally left in the middle of the fourth and got home just in time to watch the end from the comfort of my chair in front of my own TV.