The Michigan Game Could Get Dirty

Michigan got their ass stomped. Cant say I'm dissappointed. Karma's a bitch. And I'm tired of everyone sucking Hoke's dick. He's propped up on a pedestal, and right now, I wouldnt take him over Pelini. Maybe if the the fatass wore a headset he'd know what the hell's going on.

Hoke is the 3rd best HC in our division. The best thing about him is that he seems to want to run a pro-style offense. That bodes well for our future against them.

Michigan got their ass stomped. Cant say I'm dissappointed. Karma's a bitch. And I'm tired of everyone sucking Hoke's dick. He's propped up on a pedestal, and right now, I wouldnt take him over Pelini. Maybe if the the fatass wore a headset he'd know what the hell's going on.

Hoke is the 3rd best HC in our division. The best thing about him is that he seems to want to run a pro-style offense. That bodes well for our future against them.

Seems to not fit their current talent, either.

@ESPN_BigTen: Dantonio, on fallout from Saturday's game (i.e. Lewan): "I’m sure if there are incidents, the Big Ten office will look at those things."

In the NFL he would have been fined a lot of money. There is a difference between a helmet to helmet hit that gets a guy kicked out and that last clip of him twisting that kids head around. That was horse sh#t and there should be consequences. At no point can anyone argue that that was part of the game. He should be suspended.