Two childhood friends, two great young men, and we were lucky to share three great games with them

knapplc

Great post Knapp. Friendships transcends rivalries - Colter was a very good opponent and seemed to be a class act. Who would have predict that the NU and UN series would become the kind of competitive series that it has become. I hope it continues - but please no more Hail Mary's to win it on the last play - getting too old for the stress.

I haven't used Tineye in like, forever. I forgot it even exists. Google image search is where it's at.

I got that childhood pic off the Twitter that the kids use these days. I couldn't even tell you whose timeline I found it on.

Can you do a reverse image search with Google?

I haven't used Tineye in like, forever. I forgot it even exists. Google image search is where it's at.

I got that childhood pic off the Twitter that the kids use these days. I couldn't even tell you whose timeline I found it on.

Can you do a reverse image search with Google?

Yeah, if you have chrome and right click on a picture you can select it right from the drop down menu. Or just go to the google home page, click the images tab and select the camera icon in the search bar.

That's the sad part. Colter has been quoted before saying if the Huskers had given him a shot, there's no other school we would have wanted to play for.

Meaning? We never offered him? Seriously, how did we not get both of these kids. You can't seriously tell me Nebraska and Nirthwestern both offered him and he chose NW over us?

That's the sad part. Colter has been quoted before saying if the Huskers had given him a shot, there's no other school we would have wanted to play for.

Meaning? We never offered him? Seriously, how did we not get both of these kids. You can't seriously tell me Nebraska and Nirthwestern both offered him and he chose NW over us?

NU was looking for a QB/athlete late in the recruiting class. NU offered Carnes instead of Colter.