Coaching change is inevitable, better to plan for the future now

He is going to stay. We saw something we really haven't seen him do here, ask the players what they think will work and they played great. He usually is stubborn and thinks his scheme will work this year. I think last game is the spark that this team has been missing the past couple years.

He is changing? Unacceptable, Fire Bo!

Seriously? Do we have to put the sarcastic sign next to everything?

• Fire 1

My division boss told me they were sitting on the east side, bout 2 rows up and Bo was right in front of them back at the benches preaching to some defensive guys, and that there were a couple fans yelling obscenitiies (f#*k you Bo! Shut your mouth Bo!) at Bo. He said on a couple instances Bo looked up right at the guys. It's gotta be tough for a guy like that that wears his heart on his sleeve to not let that stuff get to him and not retaliate. You have to imagine it just builds and builds on him.

What?! But we're the best fans ever! The sign outside the stadium confirms it!

My division boss told me they were sitting on the east side, bout 2 rows up and Bo was right in front of them back at the benches preaching to some defensive guys, and that there were a couple fans yelling obscenitiies (f#*k you Bo! Shut your mouth Bo!) at Bo. He said on a couple instances Bo looked up right at the guys. It's gotta be tough for a guy like that that wears his heart on his sleeve to not let that stuff get to him and not retaliate. You have to imagine it just builds and builds on him.

I think in this case it would be acceptable to invite these jizzrags to practice and let Randy level them into the ground. Absolute bullsh#t.

Now that right there is f'ing pathetic. Dickless pricks.

Ive heard stuff like that before from just one person out of a whole section. Takes a lot of balls I guess when you know the guy cant do anything about it. Every section in that stadium has one unfortunately.

Thats the thing. People hurl sh#t his way but then he is suppose to say EVERYTHING 100% RIGHT in a press conference????? Get out of here. Sometimes I feel as if Bo is in one of those Mob Movies and hes got his hands tied behind his back and people are just taking turns taking shots at him.

Me personally, I can only take so much BS before I react.

People surrounding those morons need to stand up and say something. Or security needs to do something. I know it is a very small portion of people, which means that there are more people that wont tolerate this garbage and need to make those clowns realize that is the feeling of the majority of the fanbase. I don't care how bad you think a coach is.

Thats the thing. People hurl sh#t his way but then he is suppose to say EVERYTHING 100% RIGHT in a press conference????? Get out of here. Sometimes I feel as if Bo is in one of those Mob Movies and hes got his hands tied behind his back and people are just taking turns taking shots at him.

Me personally, I can only take so much BS before I react.

And those people are probably the ones who complain the loudest when they think he is yelling too much on the sidelines....

• Fire 1

People surrounding those morons need to stand up and say something. Or security needs to do something. I know it is a very small portion of people, which means that there are more people that wont tolerate this garbage and need to make those clowns realize that is the feeling of the majority of the fanbase. I don't care how bad you think a coach is.

I'm not ready to concede that that didnt happen. I've seen it happen on more than one occasion.

I'm not ready to concede that that didnt happen. I've seen it happen on more than one occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQYPsypGeBQ

Anything short of the above happening to them isn't far enough :)

What you say we take the liberty of being sure this happens Mr Accountability??

He is going to stay. We saw something we really haven't seen him do here, ask the players what they think will work and they played great. He usually is stubborn and thinks his scheme will work this year. I think last game is the spark that this team has been missing the past couple years.

+1

I've adblocked it.