At the end of the NW game, Beck considered using SJB at WR

This just gives us more of a reason to run the ball more, can't believe how thin we're getting at receiver.

Didn't Osborne say he used the option like a pass play?

Last I checked Ameer and Newby were still healthy, and Tommy runs a scary effective keeper. As long as Q and Bell are still (somewhat) in the picture, we can probably get by. And give Cross a series already, or a stretch of plays in the late 3rd when the defense is starting to wear down.

I don't believe SJB is practicing at receiver, like you state. Beck stated that towards the end of the game when the WR's were getting a bit exhausted they were "trying to draw up routes for converted cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste — a former wide receiver — to run during the two-minute drill."

• Fire 1

I don't believe SJB is practicing at receiver, like you state. Beck stated that towards the end of the game when the WR's were getting a bit exhausted they were "trying to draw up routes for converted cornerback Stanley Jean-Baptiste — a former wide receiver — to run during the two-minute drill."

Went back and re-read article. The above is correct.