DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

There is a difference between voicing concern about finishing 22 hours this semester and taking to Twitter to mention the guy and say "[he] is not going to be eligible for NU."

^^^^^^Just like I mentioned a few posts up. If he finishes up strong with all of his credits he will be fine.

I just did 18 not too long ago and that sucked. I also did 2 summer classes (5 hours) and those courses had a lot of busy work. He has like 24 hours and two incompletes. That is an incredible workload for one semester. Props to him if he can do it. If he can't, can he do some of his courses over the summer?

I just did 18 not too long ago and that sucked. I also did 2 summer classes (5 hours) and those courses had a lot of busy work. He has like 24 hours and two incompletes. That is an incredible workload for one semester. Props to him if he can do it. If he can't, can he do some of his courses over the summer?

I just did 18 not too long ago and that sucked. I also did 2 summer classes (5 hours) and those courses had a lot of busy work. He has like 24 hours and two incompletes. That is an incredible workload for one semester. Props to him if he can dobit. If he can't, can he di some of his courses over the summer?

Maybe he could get them done in the late may- early july session and report early july.

• 2 weeks later...