DT JUCO Terrell Clinkscales [Kansas State Commit]

As MSU proved, you win championships with defense. At the start of last year we heard the reasoning that the NU Offense will carry the team until the D comes around. Look how that worked out! MSU did just the opposite. The Sparty D carried the team until the O developed. That carried them to a Big 10 Title.

I'm more hopeful about NU in the next couple of years than I've been for a while.

As MSU proved, you win championships with defense. At the start of last year we heard the reasoning that the NU Offense will carry the team until the D comes around. Look how that worked out! MSU did just the opposite. The Sparty D carried the team until the O developed. That carried them to a Big 10 Title.

I'm more hopeful about NU in the next couple of years than I've been for a while.

Or you can look at Auburn and say offense wins championships. They dont play a lick of defense and they are playing for a national title. I agree that our defense is something to get excited about for the next few years. But I think if you have an elite unit, whether it be offense or defense you can win a championship.

Or you can look at Auburn and say offense wins championships. They dont play a lick of defense and they are playing for a national title. I agree that our defense is something to get excited about for the next few years. But I think if you have an elite unit, whether it be offense or defense you can win a championship.

I think it applies more to teams with elite Defenses moreso though

Hadn't heard this until listening to his interview on Big Red Wrap-Up from the other night but apparently he has A LOT of work to do to be done in May. He has to take 24 credit hours. He reiterated several times during the interview that he'll get it done and be here in June but that's quite a bit of course work.

Hadn't heard this until listening to his interview on Big Red Wrap-Up from the other night but apparently he has A LOT of work to do to be done in May. He has to take 24 credit hours. He reiterated several times during the interview that he'll get it done and be here in June but that's quite a bit of course work.

He also mentioned he took like 28 or something hours the semester before and did fine. Has like a 2.8 gpa he said. I think it was on big red wrap up this week. Should be able to watch it online on their website.

That's a ton of hours in one semester. I hope they have some sort of "winter hours."

a lot of CCs in GA have semsters ending in early may, and do 4 week courses where the classes are longer and taken every day in may, june, and july. where he is might do the same, which would mean he really has 2 semesters left before june. i hope so, because 24 is ridiculous. my question is, what was he doing before now if he needed to cram 52 credit hours into 8 or 9 months?

He also mentioned he took like 28 or something hours the semester before and did fine. Has like a 2.8 gpa he said. I think it was on big red wrap up this week. Should be able to watch it online on their website.

Yep, saw it. ;)

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but its JUCO. All you have to do is show up and you should at least get a C. I took some classes at Metro CC in my transition from UNL to UNO and it was easier than HS.

I took some classes at CC during summer and it was significantly harder than most of my University of Oregon classes... Maybe because the classes are smaller and its more personalized so they feel they can cover more in depth material. Not sure.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but its JUCO. All you have to do is show up and you should at least get a C. I took some classes at Metro CC in my transition from UNL to UNO and it was easier than HS.

I took some classes at CC during summer and it was significantly harder than most of my University of Oregon classes... Maybe because the classes are smaller and its more personalized so they feel they can cover more in depth material. Not sure.

Well it was easier for me because Im smarter and better than you! :lol: Jk man.

Maybe his JUCO is a difficult school, I don't know. Im just going off my experience. The CC I went to was cheap and easy, just like the girls I go for.

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...