Official Injury Thread

Hey guys, I got to thinking about this when I saw Sirles walked off this past weekend.

Could we get a thread going with the current listings of players with injuries, as well as updates when they become available? It could be similar to the official visits thread in the recruiting forum, where the original post is updated when changes are made.

With that being said:

OUT:

Taylor Martinez (doubtful rest of season-- toes, shoulder, hip, and abdominal strain. Pretty much held together by band aids and chewing gum at this point. Poor kid.)

Spencer Long (out for season-- knee)

Trevor Roach (out for season-- foot)

Mike Moudy (out for MSU-- shoulder dislocation)

Tyler Wullenwaber (career over-- knee??)

Doubtful:

Jamal Turner (questionable-- hamstring)

Jeremiah Sirles (same as Cotton)

Probable:

Jake Long (played, but hamstring still likely an issue)

Jordan Westerkamp (probable-- hip pointer)

Kenny Bell ( played, but appeared to be hampered by lingering groin issue)

Jake Cotton (probable? Practicing)

Anybody I missed? I honestly don't know if these guys are designated as questionable/probable/etc., or how long the timetables are, so any help would be appreciated. I'll update as info becomes available.

Taariq Allen (still reportedly bothered by knee injury and not mentall 100%)

Thad Randle (walking injury machine)

Thanks guys! Just thought this would make it easy to keep track of when guys will be back, especially when we're THIS banged up.

its all about depth...we are thin everywhere.

I'd argue the opposite. It is all about depth, and I think we have greatly improved our team depth.

Our First Team All-Conference QB is out. We had a RS Senior and RS Freshman take us to the Big House and get a win against a team that had been 19-0 at home under Hoke. We have some of the best WRs in the conference hurt and we have a RS Freshman make the key block to free Ameer for the game-winning touchdown. We have an All-American OL, among other OL, go down and we adjust and play well.

That is quite impressive and a testament to our depth. You won't find many teams that can manage to go 7-2 with those key losses.

Jake Long and Kenny Bell both played against Michigan.

Long looked lost on every single play he was in. Either he's really rusty or really not good. Foster looks bad at TE, too. That's our weakest spot on the whole team, though Carter has played okay (seems to block well, hasn't made many catches but hasn't been on the receiving end of many throws. Tough to tell if that's on him or the QB).