Recruiting for the QB spot?

Barney needs to go for sure.

why?

The line is already better this year in Garrisons first year. And the TEs are god awful this year. Im not to high on his coaching ability.

he still helps with the OL. the TE position is made up of 4 freshmen, 3 redshirt freshmen, 2 sophomores and 1 senior who has been hurt most of the year. of the underclassmen, one was on the defense last year and one has been injured for parts of the year this year, IIRC. not too sure but i think only half of them are on scholarship as well.

why?

The line is already better this year in Garrisons first year. And the TEs are god awful this year. Im not to high on his coaching ability.

he still helps with the OL. the TE position is made up of 4 freshmen, 3 redshirt freshmen, 2 sophomores and 1 senior who has been hurt most of the year. of the underclassmen, one was on the defense last year and one has been injured for parts of the year this year, IIRC. not too sure but i think only half of them are on scholarship as well.

How dare you use logic! Blastphemy!

why?

I forgot about all those penalties we had last year too.

• Fire 1

why?

Alright.

why?

the entire time garrison has been coaching at nebraska he has been helping with the OL. he is responsible for those penalties as well. why does he get a pass for the failures of the OL and all the credit for their success?

why?

^This. Add the fact that what was touted preseason as one of the best OLines in Bo's tenure has become a MASH unit with three lost starters (one All American) and even Pensick is "dinged up" this week according to Bo. With all that, they have been playing more disciplined this year than last year, and Abdullah is having one of the best seasons a Huskers RB has had (most of the credit goes to his ability and determination, but some of that credit has to go to the OLine).

Ah yes Barney is a great coach that is why after he was canned at ISU he coached HS football. I'm sorry but Cotton is only on staff because he is from NU. Is he one of the top OL/TE coaches in the country? Do I even need to ask that?

Jesus christ, no.

Ah yes Barney is a great coach that is why after he was canned at ISU he coached HS football. I'm sorry but Cotton is only on staff because he is from NU. Is he one of the top OL/TE coaches in the country? Do I even need to ask that?

Do you even need to disgrace this board by posting at all?

• Fire 1

I gotta say I completely agree with Hedley on this one.

We should get rid of Rich FIsher in that case, then, as well.

We should get rid of Rich FIsher in that case, then, as well.

Why? Rich Fisher has produced solid WRs. I feel that Fisher is one of the best on the staff.

Why? Rich Fisher has produced solid WRs.

Our receivers kind of sucked in 2011 actually. Also, Quincy has been dropping balls left and right since the Purdue game.

I mean he was a high school coach before he came here. That's proof that he's not a great coach - obviously the receivers are good in spite of him, not because of him.

Why? Rich Fisher has produced solid WRs.

Our receivers kind of sucked in 2011 actually. Also, Quincy has been dropping balls left and right since the Purdue game.

I mean he was a high school coach before he came here. That's proof that he's not a great coach - obviously the receivers are good in spite of him, not because of him.

How do you know that?