Pelini Predictions

After this loss, the board again seems divided into two camps regarding Bo. I think most people have taken a stance on what they want to see at the end of the season. I wanted to get people's predictions on what you think will actually happen. Personally, I think Pelini has earned another year, but this is how I would see things playing out in different scenarios:

Win @ PSU, win vs. Iowa, win in bowl game: Bo stays

Lose @ PSU, win vs Iowa, competitive bowl game: Bo stays

Win @ PSU, lose vs Iowa, competitive bowl game: Bo goes

Lose @ PSU, lose vs Iowa, win bowl game: Bo goes?

Win @ PSU, Win vs Iowa, blowout loss in bowl game: Bo goes?

Again, the point of this thread isn't to discuss what you think should be done (plenty of those), but instead what you think will be done. Just trying to get a feel for the kind of heat Bo has right now

He will be back. Some assts. will be fired. Brown, Fischer, Kaz, Garrison and Joseph should be 100% safe and rightfully so

I have heard rumblings of Kaz hitting the road after this season...Not sure how reliable the source is, but it came up out of no where so I decided to listen.

I hope so!!!

He will be back. Some assts. will be fired. Brown, Fischer, Kaz, Garrison and Joseph should be 100% safe and rightfully so

I have heard rumblings of Kaz hitting the road after this season...Not sure how reliable the source is, but it came up out of no where so I decided to listen.

NOW WE CAN HIRE TOSH!!!!

• Fire 1

I hope so!!!

What's wrong with Kaz? The only lineman that really gets criticism is TR and that's because he has had so many injuries. Do you not like what he's done with RG, Valentine and the freshman?

I hope so!!!

What's wrong with Kaz? The only lineman that really gets criticism is TR and that's because he has had so many injuries. Do you not like what he's done with RG, Valentine and the freshman?

Kaz is leaving so Carl can take over the D-line, right?

Bo could lose out and he's not going anywhere. Unless all you guys are writing letters to the University and signing your name at the bottom about your feelings aaannnddd you've got at least another 50,000 fans doing the same, then no one cares what you think.

Sincerely,

Another opinion that doesn't matter either.

Will also need several million dollars to pay Bo and Bill's contracts