Sobering Look - how far out of relevance NU has fallen

TGHusker

Those don't take away from the fact he's worse to the sideline reporters than Bo could ever be, or that he rants out like a madman if the plane his team is on commits the hell worthy trespass of having hard butter for their rolls during the meal.

Among other reasons.

The fact that we might do worse after firing Pelini is a legitimate reason to keep Pelini.

Medicority can be a plus, because we may do worse?

Just the simple fact that we as fans have lowered our own personal thoughts about this program that we think we may not be able to bring in a coach who can provide us a conference title, or even a BCS appearance, is incredible.

Use stats. Use whatever. But this arguing point is one of the most embarrassing things to continue to be used by this fan base in regards to Pelini.

It's not a reason to keep Pelini. It's an excuse. A horrible one at that.

I'm now crawling back into my hole and away from Pelini-geddon.

• Fire 2

Those don't take away from the fact he's worse to the sideline reporters than Bo could ever be, or that he rants out like a madman if the plane his team is on commits the hell worthy trespass of having hard butter for their rolls during the meal.

Among other reasons.

:dunno:xcuse

From espn.com

"Wildcat coach Bill Snyder wastes ridiculous amounts of time making sure his players always fly on the shady side of the plane, eat only soft butter and take the shortest possible routes to every game and practice......"

Among other reasons.

From espn.com

"Wildcat coach Bill Snyder wastes ridiculous amounts of time making sure his players always fly on the shady side of the plane, eat only soft butter and take the shortest possible routes to every game and practice......"

That's taking superstition to a whole new level. Wow!!

What a freak!

The fact that we might do worse after firing Pelini is a legitimate reason to keep Pelini.

Just the simple fact that we as fans have lowered our own personal thoughts about this program that we think we may not be able to bring in a coach who can provide us a conference title, or even a BCS appearance, is incredible.

Use stats. Use whatever. But this arguing point is one of the most embarrassing things to continue to be used by this fan base in regards to Pelini.

I don't know why you would Will. You've always had some real sensible thoughts over the years. Just be careful of the sharks in shallow water.

Among other reasons.

From espn.com

So you hate him for this? Man, can't imagine what you think of Bo then...

I'm not going to bother responding to these straw men. If this is what you're bringing to the table, your "hole" is probably the best place for you.

Among other reasons.

From espn.com

So you hate him for this? Man, can't imagine what you think of Bo then...

I think he's a freak for that. Mostly I hate him for the Kansas St, facemask, rivalry, purple thing

unRealistic Bo Replacements:

Craig Bohl - Has a good thing going at NDSU/May not want to come back here when hell freezes over

Chris Peterson - HAD good tbing going at Boise, may want to stick it out I don't understand why anyone thinks he'd come here

Scott Frost - Still learning the ropes, and Oregon is in a better place right now lets get a guy w/ no real HC experience, but is one of "ours"

Art Briles - Just signed a ten year extension, gonna be a Baylor lifer it looks like He'll be the coach of the Redskins next year

Kevin Sumlin - Would rather stay at aTm or take the USC gig, not an option another one that I don't know why he'd come here

Nick Saban - baaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you need some counseling

Urban Meyer - see above you need a drink

Lane Kiffin - shoot me now you need some jesus, or something...