If you could add any current husker payer to your favorite nfl team who is it?

Chiefs could use Tim Beck. Our offense is horrible.

I just said that.

Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I thought the Chiefs offense was fairly decent this year? Their o line held up fairly well I thought against Denver anyway. It looked like Smith had a lot of time back there and their rb found some nice holes. Maybe I haven't been paying close enough attention however.

SJB to Steelers.

Ditto.....Ike's been getting torched.

My first thought was SJB, but the Steeler's corners aren't horrible....the safety play has been very suspect, and they are getting old. Ike always draws the opposing #1... He had a horrible match up with Johnson this week, so I give him a pass.....

After SJB, I think Gregory may make a more immediate impact as DE or the hybrid DE/LB....with Keisel down and the D-line and LB leaders getting old in the tooth..... Gregory, Jarvis Jones, and Cam Heyward gives them a lot of young talent to build around on the D front 7

I know Denver probably doesn't need it, but I can't think of any other position I would take a Husker at right now so I would say Double A. Just because with Peyton Manning running this offense, I think a weapon like Double A could be utilized in many many ways. In the slot receiver position I think Abdullah would be a blast to watch. Obviously at HB, but not just rushing, IMO it would be really fun to isolate him in space using screens and other short HB passes. Get him one on one and let him do the rest.

The only other guy I can think of is RG. Not at DE as I feel he is a bit undersized yet. No, I would use him very similar to Von Miller. Great speed for his size. Bring him off the outside as a pass rushing OLB. Maybe a strictly 3rd down rush end. RG is fun to watch. Who knows maybe someday one of my Huskers puts on the orange and blue. I wanted Burkhead badly in Denver.