Who Starts Next Week?

Will Bo pull a total 'Bo ' and start TA again next week? RKIII played a gutsy, tough and great game today in easily the rowdiest environment of the season.

How can you not start him?!!!

So you've forgotten (ignored?) the Michigan game already?

The Michigan game?!!! lol Yeah I did but with good reason. I was there. Compared to Northwestern and today it was pretty forgettable actually.

Forget today's game too I guess right?

Here's what I didn't forget. 7 interceptions and fumbles...

Ron's guts alone today gets him the start against the Hawkeyes. Never mind that he played a great game. Lots of drops today by his WR's too. Westerkamp's in the end zone easily being the most memorable.

I think Ron starts, but I'm concerned about the hit he took the head and how it compressed his neck/spine down. God that looked painful, hope he'll be okay for Friday. Watched the game with a Iowa fan and he's nervous about Friday if Ron is playing. Says their defense isn't set up to defend against a QB like him and would do better against TA.

Ronald.

And here is why. He is a true Husker. He wants to win so damn bad, and has waited so long for these opportunities. The players seems to play a bit more completly with him under the helm. The coaches seem to call a game plan that is a better fit for the Huskers with RK out there.

I am shocked that i am saying this, but we are a more complete team with Ron-ron.

I have said Ron for various reasons, but he handled a very tough situation today, and did it quite well. His passing saved this game for us. They did not expect it it seemed. He will be playing his last football on Friday, he has earned that start.

At home you mean, right? I sure hope he plays in the bowl game.

I meant in Memorial. I truly think he deserves the start. I am not saying he is worlds better than Tommy, but he has given all he has, and going out with a start for the progam you gave 5 years of your life to is appropriate I think. I do think he brings the team to a different level. We have a great running back, having the best passer on the field makes it harder for the competition.