What Did We Learn? - PSU Edition

Mavric

1) Bo is one win away from saving his job.

2) Gutty win. Props to RK III for competing, clutch INT from Ciante, Ameer sans the huge fumble, Bell KO return, and Smith clutch kicking.

3) Still too many turnovers and dropped balls to be a top 25 team.

4) Really looking forward to next season. We will either have Bo coaching his ass off or new leadership. 2014 will be a really interesting season. No more excuses. Big 10 Championship or bust.

...Kenny Bell fears no kicker during a return.

...Wearing down the Husker offense by pounding the ball is easier said than done.

...I wouldn't trade Abdullah for Braxton Miller.

...We no longer have first string, second string, third string; We have "who's left that isn't hurt?" and that was still a winning combination.

...That Nebraska got this win the old fashioned way...they EARNED it.

• Fire 1
Does anyone want to talk about Baylor getting embarrassed on national t.v. or does everyone still seem to think this only happens to Nebraska?

Not just Baylor either, Oregon was taken to the woodshed for the second time this season. Nebraska is young with a lot of talent, they will be fine despite what the drama queens think.

At least that make three of us now with lo country

That Randy Gregory is getting skinny. Dude looks like he's lost 20 lbs since spring ball.

That Vincent Valentine not getting skinny. Dude is an anchor in the middle. Nobody pushes him around. (And he's still fairly mobile for his size!)

Does anyone want to talk about Baylor getting embarrassed on national t.v. or does everyone still seem to think this only happens to Nebraska?

Not just Baylor either, Oregon was taken to the woodshed for the second time this season. Nebraska is young with a lot of talent, they will be fine despite what the drama queens think.

i think the worst loss of the day is florida's.

Florida has lost how many in a row now? Can you imagine what Huskerboard would be like? The mods would probably have to shut it down and put half of the posters on suicide watch. I have watched Husker football for a long time through many ups and downs, I still love it and this team (and coach) has more potential than some seem to think (especially over the next few years).

• Fire 1

Florida has lost how many in a row now? Can you imagine what Huskerboard would be like? The mods would probably have to shut it down and put half of the posters on suicide watch. I have watched Husker football for a long time through many ups and downs, I still love it and this team (and coach) has more potential than some seem to think (especially over the next few years).

I have been saying this all season. Florida sucks. I can now say they suck hard.

Does anyone want to believe me now when I say that the Legends division is better than the SEC East?

Anyone?

Hello?

• Fire 1