On a lighter side.....did anyone else enjoy that Big Ten weather game?

True2tRA

I wasn't at the game last Saturday, but I've been to a few cold ones in Memorial. Nothing I've been to quite looked that miserable.

I know having played in that kind of cold before that everything hurts like hell in those games. Especially your hands. Still, this is what I pictured some of these late November games would look like. Heck, they might even get a little nastier. Good old tough man football. May the best man win. Those games take guts.

Lots of folks hate when the elements affect a game. Me, I always thought the elements are part of the game and can actually add to the excitement. I realize there is a flip side to that though, the fans that would much rather sit in that heated dome environment down in Texas all year.

I was just curious if anyone else appreciated that new aspect of playing in the Big Ten the way I did? It sounded like Kenny Bell thought it was neat.

The Super Bowl in New York/NJ (whereever the hell it is) will be the best thing since sliced bread.

Mostly because everyone in the media will be complaining about it for the entire month leading up to it.

This. It's been too funny watching the media throw a collective hissy fit over a cold weather Super Bowl

I agree. God forbid they'd have to actually earn their overpay for a change.