Bill Callahan He Ain't

I'm really seeing the damage Callahan did. It's scared so many so much that they're afraid to even move, let alone admit that things could be better.

Things can be better. Probably will. Doesn't mean a coaching change.

Because?

Because it's highly likely Pelini is our coach next season and beyond.

I'm really seeing the damage Callahan did. It's scared so many so much that they're afraid to even move, let alone admit that things could be better.

I remember thinking during Callahan's last season that it sure did stink to have losing seasons and how wonderful it used to be to have at least nine win seasons. That's all I cared about at that point in time, wanting Nebraska to return to it's winning ways. Well, here we are six years later. Winning at least nine a year, sometimes ten. And I find myself getting miffed every time we lose a game for unexplainable reasons. Then all I have to do is think about Callahan again, and what it was like to have a team give up on a season, and what it was like to have the first losing season in forever. I would say you are right here. At least about the part of being afraid to move forward. I can however admit things could be better. But I can also think back to the Callahan years and KNOW that things could definitely be worse.