this pleases me

i shook cam merediths hand once

You should make that your signature; "i shook cam merediths hand once", that is sure to rocket you to the top of the heap around here. If you happen to come from a "naturally strong family", you may want to mention that often as well. Good luck.

thanks for the tip. my family is not physically strong. we're small, but we're slow. i come from a long line of back up point guards and wingbacks

I might be ugly, but at least I ain't got no money.

You have graduated with a Masters in Player Hating as well?

this pleases me

I've seen a bear so powerful . . . that it snapped a man's body in half with his huge jaws. Garrgghh! Garrgghh! I've seen a badger with paws as big as frying pans. And that'd rip your face right off! Right off! Nothing you can do with that! Just rip it off! Once there was a hawk that swooped down from the sky . . . Aggghhh! Aggghhh! Aggghhh! And plucked a man's eyeballs out of his sockets. Auuuggghhh! Auuuggghhh! The fella was screaming, "I'm blind! I can't see!"

this pleases me

I've seen a bear so powerful . . . that it snapped a man's body in half with his huge jaws. Garrgghh! Garrgghh! I've seen a badger with paws as big as frying pans. And that'd rip your face right off! Right off! Nothing you can do with that! Just rip it off! Once there was a hawk that swooped down from the sky . . . Aggghhh! Aggghhh! Aggghhh! And plucked a man's eyeballs out of his sockets. Auuuggghhh! Auuuggghhh! The fella was screaming, "I'm blind! I can't see!"

Thats sexy

I'm gonna go ahead and step to the plate here and say that I am pretty much the greatest person on this board.

all you need to know about "mr." accountability is that he insisted that we call him "mr." after some imaginary milestone.

he was close to being called "Count Ability", like a vampire.

Because he sucks the life from this board?

• Fire 1

I'm gonna go ahead and step to the plate here and say that I am pretty much the greatest person on this board.

all you need to know about "mr." accountability is that he insisted that we call him "mr." after some imaginary milestone.

he was close to being called "Count Ability", like a vampire.

Because he sucks the life from this board?

Hoover

60-40 Bo detractors-Bo supoorters

Age range varies, havent pinpointed that yet myself

Lots of sarcasm in good fun

It's amazing, I've been here a long time and I see it completely opposite. 70-30 Bo supporters majority. 90-10 Husker fans majority, yes I think there are some here who don't give a sh#t about this team. Some even confuse their loyalty and who it should focus on but whatever. It's a minority.

Sarcasm? There are few who are sarcastic here. Me being probably the most sarcastic and all it does is get your ass roasted here. Sarcasm is not taken well or even understood for the majority of the time. So IMO, best advice to you is don't be sarcastic. It's the reason I'm on some sh#t lists right now.

I would say the board is fairly well split on the BP thing. Yes you are the most sarcastic poster on this board IMO.

I don't have a problem with sarcasm per se, but when you use it constantly, as you sometimes do, it loses its effect and then it just sounds like bitching. Just my opinion. :)

This board is not nearly as torch and pitchfork as some are.

Basically, we hate anyone and everyone associated with UNO. If that's not you, you're good.

Can we hate Creighton too!?!?! Please?!?!?!

I'll second that...especially with a certain game coming up soon...

Edit: I didn't see knapplc's reply post about Creighton. But I'll go along with that as well.