***Official Nebraska vs Iowa Game Thread***

Foppa

Bo is very pissed in this game. He is acting like he received some bad news prior to kickoff......

He has reverted back to how he was acting in 2010. Or dare I say like someone that already knows that he is gone after this game.

I rally get sick of "fans" acting like this. You don't know what is going on, so quit acting like ur in the know

I am tired of jabroni's like you trying to act all high an mighty just because you are just now having to admit what the rest of us have seen for years. It was an opinon and I suggest you stfu if you don't like what is typed.

Just so you all know, my comments were meant as a joke.

At halftime, Lou Holtz said the that Nebraska football mystique is gone because the defense is no longer dominating and the offensive line is not dominating anymore. He was speaking about the Huskers over the past years not just this game. He is right. Pelini's comment to the reporter was an unfortunate public relations problem- again!

I don't know that Pelini will be fired but he is certainly on a short leash now. The kicking game is bad. The defense seems to always give up big yardage on first down and a lot of total yardage frequently to good and bad teams. The players are young and many experienced are hurt. Numerous fumbles and other turnovers. The team seems to have talent but produces mixed results. The issue begs for coaching. The basics need to be taught and enforced.

It seems sometimes the coaches are lacking seasoned experience. Bo needs to evaluate the program staring with the coaching staff, scouting, practice and game preparation. We cannot expect national championships every year but we should expect consistent competent football for four full quarters each game- losing to superior teams and not shooting ourselves in the foot.

I want Bo to succeed and then we succeed too I don't want to see a revolving door of new coaches in Lincoln. It just increases the chances of getting another very expensive Callahan again.

Fake punt inside the 20!!!!!??????!!!!!! Bo is feeling the pressure. He much have some knowledge or rumors that his job is really on line this year.

I think most of us should be intelligent enough to see what is happening out there right now in regards to the coaches.

Elaborate....

I think most of us should be intelligent enough to see what is happening out there right now in regards to the coaches.

Elaborate....

Throwing it in the bag and coming to the end of a dominant regime..