Let the sellout streak end

The streak will never end. It doesn't matter if that top balcony is completely vacant as long as the tickets were sold. And UNL will not allow the tickets to go unsold. Boosters and big businesses will buy them and take the loss.

you are kidding yourself if you think big business and boosters, neither of which i imagine you are?, will keep buying huge quantities of tickets to maintain a fabricated streak for a team no one cares about because apathy has taken over the state.

The streak will never end. It doesn't matter if that top balcony is completely vacant as long as the tickets were sold. And UNL will not allow the tickets to go unsold. Boosters and big businesses will buy them and take the loss.

you are kidding yourself if you think big business and boosters, neither of which i imagine you are?, will keep buying huge quantities of tickets to maintain a fabricated streak for a team no one cares about because apathy has taken over the state.

No need to when you have people waiting in the wings to get season tickets.

I have no idea what complicated web of sales keeps the sellout streak alive today. Is there actually a third party that would know if games weren't sold out? I mean, the U could continue to say they're sold out of tickets. They're our only source of information, from what I understand. Not saying they'd be deceitful, but I am saying that it's hard to know if they're sold out. really.

If actual attendance starts to drop to some level where it matters, they'll do something. You have to hit them where it hurts if you want to have an impact.

When there are still people on the waiting list for season tickets, it's a decent assumption that games are going to be sold out. Especially when you only have 7-8 of them a year.

I have a serious question. If there are so many people waiting in the wings, how come local companies and boosters have to regularly buy up remaining tickets to keep the sellout streak alive? Not trying to be a jerk, just wondering. If I could, I would go every week, but that's not possible.

I have a serious question. If there are so many people waiting in the wings, how come local companies and boosters have to regularly buy up remaining tickets to keep the sellout streak alive? Not trying to be a jerk, just wondering. If I could, I would go every week, but that's not possible.

Link? Evidence?

I don't even know if that is true. All I know is my sister is on the waiting list and has been for years.