wareagles

Redmusky

will OSU's unconvincing win over M hurt them in BCS standings?

Both Auburn and Ohio State had close games against their bitter rivals. I just don't think they can keep two undefeated teams out of the title game even if Auburn wins the SEC.

id think a win over Alabama carry's more weight than a win over Michigan this year...

A

I think Auburn jumps tOSU.

A

Auburn ran up the polls this fast for this very reason. ESPN/BCS/SEC are all in bed together. They will do everything humanly possible to get an SEC team in the MNC.

Also means Bama won't get a 3 peat. Huskers still the greatest ever.

I still think the BCS is rigged to get an SEC team in. That whole conference makes me sick.

will OSU's unconvincing win over M hurt them in BCS standings?

Both Auburn and Ohio State had close games against their bitter rivals. I just don't think they can keep two undefeated teams out of the title game even if Auburn wins the SEC.

id think a win over Alabama carry's more weight than a win over Michigan this year...

Bama has not looked like the #1 team in the nation this season. Giving up 40 some points to A&M. Four turnovers and a lackluster win over Miss. St. last week and now a loss to Auburn.

A

I think Auburn jumps tOSU.

A

Auburn ran up the polls this fast for this very reason. ESPN/BCS/SEC are all in bed together. They will do everything humanly possible to get an SEC team in the MNC.

Also means Bama won't get a 3 peat. Huskers still the greatest ever.

I still think the BCS is rigged to get an SEC team in. That whole conference makes me sick.

EXACTLY! The bias is clear. Auburn skyrocketed up the poles in record time. It's pretty apparent who the polls favor. Hopefully they make the right call though and give us Noles v Buckeyes should they win next week. No SEC in title game would really help me cope with our season.