Prediction Bowl

I just read today that picked the Huskers to face Georgia in the Gator Bowl.

............Sonofabitch

yup, another serious ass whipin if we play them again.

Meh, not sure about that. They are just as injury riddled as we are, if not worse. Still a decent matchup. Just didn't a repeat bowl, or an SEC team yet again. Really would prefer a Big 12 or Pac 12 team.

I just read today that picked the Huskers to face Georgia in the Gator Bowl.

............Sonofabitch

yup, another serious ass whipin if we play them again.

Um...you *did* watch college football this year, yes? You know Georgia is one of the few teams more beat up than we are?

This will be a good matchup for us.

I just hope that we have enough medical staff on standby. :hmmph

The folks at the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Ariz., must be crossing their fingers that the Outback Bowl chooses 8-4 Iowa, which would allow 8-4 Nebraska to fall to them -- especially if Texas is the Big 12 opponent.

LINK

So is this the latest--either the Outback Bowl (Tampa) or the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (Tempe)? The SI link is from a couple days ago.

The folks at the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl in Tempe, Ariz., must be crossing their fingers that the Outback Bowl chooses 8-4 Iowa, which would allow 8-4 Nebraska to fall to them -- especially if Texas is the Big 12 opponent.

LINK

So is this the latest--either the Outback Bowl (Tampa) or the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl (Tempe)? The SI link is from a couple days ago.

The SI article I read most recently had the BWW between Michigan and NU - and us maybe falling to the Gator. It's pretty up in the air still I think.

Northern Illinois game was messing up for Jerry Palm's bowl prediction.

Now Pussycats vs. Huskers in BWW bowl. Used to be Texass vs. Huskers in BWW. The reason: Baylor made BCS tier instead of NIU. Used to be Baylor vs. LSU in Cotton bowl.... now Texass vs. LSU, of course assuming Bears will win tomorrow.

http://www.cbssports...wls/predictions

Stay tuned for ESPN Bowl Selection Show, which will air next Sunday, Dec. 8, at 8 p.m. Central Time.

I miss BCS thing (minority voice here).

Now Pussycats vs. Huskers in BWW bowl. Used to be Texass vs. Huskers in BWW. The reason: Baylor made BCS tier instead of NIU. Used to be Baylor vs. LSU in Cotton bowl.... now Texass vs. LSU, of course assuming Bears will win tomorrow.

Stay tuned for ESPN Bowl Selection Show, which will air next Sunday, Dec. 8, at 8 p.m. Central Time.

wonder how much the BWW folks were hoping for a Neb vs Tex game??

I'm not convinced that the Sugar would pick Baylor over Oregon. The Sugar Bowl doesn't have the Big 12 vs. SEC arrangement until 2015.