Prediction Bowl

Gator already flat out said that if they get Georgia, they won't take nebraska because they don't want a repeat bowl match up. If BWW takes Michigan, then we go to Texas Bowl vs Washington State..... unless Gator gets someone other than Georgia.

Why is Kstate a boring matchup? At least it'll pry be a close game, whereas LSU would most likely blow us out.

Exactly.

No we would not get blown out. When Bo has 3 weeks to prepare for games we do fine. If georgia didn't blow us out last year there is no way LSU will this year.

Plus Mettenberger (Sp?) is out I believe.

Why is Kstate a boring matchup? At least it'll pry be a close game, whereas LSU would most likely blow us out.

Exactly.

No we would not get blown out. When Bo has 3 weeks to prepare for games we do fine. If georgia didn't blow us out last year there is no way LSU will this year.

Sorry, was talking more about KState being a boring matchup. People talk like that matchup is beneath us.

Exactly.

Sorry, was talking more about KState being a boring matchup. People talk like that matchup is beneath us.

Lmao give Bo 3 weeks. Have you seen the last 2 bowl games vs SEC teams. If you did you wouldn't had made such a statement.

Smh at people gasping for anything to defend this guy.

People should worry about any matchup that this team plays. Were you guys watching the same season I did? We were a lucky Hail Mary from being 7-5 instead of 8-4. I don't see how anyone could think any matchup would be below us. Hell, a Wazzu team led by Mike Leach is a scary matchup. Sure beating LSU would give us a positive look into next season, but the odds of that are so slim. What do you think a blowout to an LSU or UGA would do to this fan base at this given time?

• Fire 1

I would rather play a more challenging team with the chance we get blown out than play an easy team to make ourselves feel good. The SEC has been deemed the best conference for many years, so don't you want another chance to take them on?

Sure I would rather take on a tough team, but what easy bowl eligible teams are out there? Wyoming is not bowl eligible.

I would rather play a more challenging team with the chance we get blown out than play an easy team to make ourselves feel good. The SEC has been deemed the best conference for many years, so don't you want another chance to take them on?

Sure I would rather take on a tough team, but what easy bowl eligible teams are out there? Wyoming is not bowl eligible.

The point being, Georgia or one of the SEC teams would be a much tougher and more prestigious matchup than K-state or Washington State.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan6m

RT @KellisRobinett: Kansas State is headed to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, where it will play Michigan, according to a source.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan1m

The perfect ending to this bowl selection would be if Nebraska got sent to Houston.

Wouldn't this potentially put us in the Gator Bowl then? Maybe they'll reconsider a rematch with Georgia, or will swap around some of the SEC teams.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan6m

RT @KellisRobinett: Kansas State is headed to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, where it will play Michigan, according to a source.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan1m

The perfect ending to this bowl selection would be if Nebraska got sent to Houston.

Wouldn't this potentially put us in the Gator Bowl then? Maybe they'll reconsider a matchup with Georgia, or will swap around some of the SEC teams.

Sounds like the Gator wants Georgia but doesn't want a rematch.