Washington to hire Chris Petersen

Nobody

NOOOOOOOOO....He was my top choice to come here, and many said he would never come here because he was committed to Boise St. This really now pis*es me off about our AD if Peterson was open to leaving Boise St.

That assumes Shawn Eichorst tried contacting him or other coaches, which in no way has been confirmed or even hinted at by any legitimate source.

Regardless, this is Washington. Peterson has always said he loved Boise, so Washington is by no means a destination job for him at this point, at least from the outside looking in. He could possibly be lured elsewhere if this turns out to be true.

NOOOOOOOOO....He was my top choice to come here, and many said he would never come here because he was committed to Boise St. This really now pis*es me off about our AD if Peterson was open to leaving Boise St.

That assumes Shawn Eichorst tried contacting him or other coaches, which in no way has been confirmed or even hinted at by any legitimate source.

Regardless, this is Washington. Peterson has always said he loved Boise, so Washington is by no means a destination job for him at this point, at least from the outside looking in. He could possibly be lured elsewhere if this turns out to be true.

He never got that chance too because he couldn't get the $$$$ needed for the buyout thanks to a certain old HC/AD who is more worried about his legacy than what is good for the program. So the hope is that after one more year of the same old sh#t, more people will open thier eyes and realize that this staff needs to be shown the door. And the buyout is approx 2M less.

• Fire 1

He never got that chance too because he couldn't get the $$$$ needed for the buyout thanks to a certain old HC/AD who is more worried about his legacy than what is good for the program. So the hope is that after one more year of the same old sh#t, more people will open thier eyes and realize that this staff needs to be shown the door. And the buyout is approx 2M less.

Or a "certain old HC/AD" who has been involved in this business for a day or two longer than the average internet guy believed it was the right way to go. Apparently a lot of decision makers agree.

• Fire 1

The money for the buyout is there if they want to clean house. It would cost us about 3-4 million after mitigation. So stating that it was money is BS excuse people who are butt hurt are using.

• Fire 1