Best and Worst HB Football visitors

Remember the mass influx of Huskerpedia posters a while back? (Or was it Huskermax? I get those places mixed up.) There were a handful of solid posters in that group. And a boatload of asshats. :facepalm:

I came from Huskerpedia after the legal stuff got settled. Looked at HuskerMax and decided they were mostly self important egomaniacs and decided to land here. (Hoping I'm not of the asshat variety....)

Ha ha! No gramps. Seems like most of HP's riff-raff didn't last long around here. They probably ended up at Huskermax with new usernames. :lol:

/ but you remember some of the HP asshats I'm talking about, don't you?

I resemble that remark. :D

FWIW... your sig pic is awesome.....What a beautiful facility... :cheers

1393573_10151742194631699_554624610_n.png

Was that pic taken from a plane or something? I think that's Oldfather towards the left. And it's the tallest building around there, isn't it?

FWIW... your sig pic is awesome.....What a beautiful facility... :cheers

1393573_10151742194631699_554624610_n.png

Was that pic taken from a plane or something? I think that's Oldfather towards the left. And it's the tallest building around there, isn't it?

I wish I could take more credit for that than simply stealing it from Huskers.com. I'd assume it had to be taken from some sort of aircraft because I don't think there is any building tall enough, let alone in that location.