Mack Brown is gonzo....

AgMarauder04

I've know Saban was gonna be the next Texas coach back in September. I know, I just pulled the dreaded "I told you so" card, but go ahead and look it up. This is who Saban is folks. He's an arrogant, egotistical maniac who is very challenge-based and gets bored with success. He's miserable at Bama, and now he's losing his 3 year starting qb. He's gone. Time to start one more time at a place that will not only be easier to assemble the best talent there is, but also an easier road to National titles. And money? LOL. No one holds a dime to Texas. If money's the issue, then the contract's already signed.

You can put the dreaded "I told you so" card back in the deck now.

http://espn.go.com/c...ma-crimson-tide

Well shucks. I guess I was wrong.

Or was I? Saban's done this before.

Twice. It's not over till it's over. And, I never saw anywhere that he actually signed. They just "agreed on terms".

kbohls@kbohls 35m

Joe Jamail said he got a call from someone saying he represented Nebraska seeking Mack's interest. "He's not going to Nebraska," JJ said.

that seems crazy. but it does give some credence to the theory that eichorst wanted bo gone, but did not have a contingency plan and is now grasping at straws.

but, these are just crazy conspiracy theories and rampant speculation. i wonder about the veracity of the info. in the tweet.

kbohls@kbohls 35m

Joe Jamail said he got a call from someone saying he represented Nebraska seeking Mack's interest. "He's not going to Nebraska," JJ said.

that seems crazy. but it does give some credence to the theory that eichorst wanted bo gone, but did not have a contingency plan and is now grasping at straws.

but, these are just crazy conspiracy theories and rampant speculation. i wonder about the veracity of the info. in the tweet.

I always look at number of followers to see if the guy could be considered reliable. More people follow if you are well known and have solid information. This guy has over 20,000 followers that sent the initial tweet. So I think its safe to assume that at least some of the story may be true.

Bo's recruiting success over the last couple weeks is plenty to suggest that anyone who thinks he wont be here next here is just ludicrous at this point. If it was going to happen, it wouldve happened the day after the Iowa game, as even Bo himself was apparently under such assumption. But it didnt. We can speculate all we want why it didnt and whether or not it was the right call, but the bottom line is it is no longer gonna happen this year. Bo will be the coach in 2014 and it's time to put the subject to bed for another year and support the team.

I always look at number of followers to see if the guy could be considered reliable. More people follow if you are well known and have solid information. This guy has over 20,000 followers that sent the initial tweet. So I think its safe to assume that at least some of the story may be true.

yeah, but i guess i wonder about who the 'representative' was, more than anything. but, it is interesting. i mean, jj would not just make that up to insult neb. and i assume he had an idea of who the 'representative' was. i wonder if we will hear about this from anywhere else.