Adam Taylor and greatness

Is anybody else extremely excited about Adam Taylor!? I think he ends up being the number 2 back behind AA.

Last couple years we have been blessed with some good backs.. Some of the top In the big ten by the media.. And in all of our eyes AA is one of the best in the nation.. But I see Adam Taylor as being one of the best backs we have had since green and Lawrence Phillips.. Last couple backs have been of the smaller size.. Taylor has the sec size and speed.. I believe he is like 6-2 210 ish. I think he might come close to 1000 yards next year.. I see offense changing a little and we have two backs who hit 1000 yards..

What are your guys thoughts on him.. Am I the only one who is excited.. Am I setting my self up for disappointment?

Seems like Adam Taylor has all the tools to be a great RB. Size, speed, strength, moves. But the thing is, there are a lot of things that can happen during the journey. Injury, arrest, doghouse, grades, girlfriend. All kinds of issues can come along and derail a huge talent. But if Adam does all the right things, it sure looks like he could be a great one! So, yes! I'm excited to see how he comes along next season.

We tend to make these kids into somebody they can not be. Armstrong was the second coming of Frazier once he hits the field, over and over we do this to these kids. Let them play the game, take some of the pressure off of them, let them make themselves legends before wehype them beyond belief. I have no idea if the kid will ever play a down, no one else does either.

I wish him all the luck in the world, and am very glad he is here. But he needs to show us something on the field before we crown him as the greatest it seems to me.

And I do not mean that as a knock on Tommy, he did a good job this year.

Playing in high school is a lot different than playing a Division one program

• Fire 2

I don't think it will be Taylor, he asked to redshirt, he wanted to learn the system so he comes out and plays like he's a junior. By knowing the plays and the blocking and all that stuff.. I think he wanted to minimize those freshman mistakes that most people have.. And I understand trying not to hype the kids. But I think Taylor is different ( maybe it's wishful thinking ) I think he's one of the best offensive recruits we have had in 10 years! Guess we will just have to wait and see... Sorry had some kool-aid today.

I can only go off of what Brown and his teammates say. Brown states this kid is a WORKAHOLIC and an extremely gifted running back with all the intangibles you would want to have. Teammates say that he is a monster in the weight room.

As myself and many others have said, this kid is going to be the next best RB to enter the program

At least one out of three would transfer if Ameer staying on board ala Aaron Green and Braylon Heard. Taylor? Newby? Cross?

Cross said he loves it here, and there isn't another place that compares to here. He has also squashed rumors of transferring.

Taylor isn't going to burn a RS to just transfer and lose a whole year of eligibility while trying to learn another playbook.

Newby would be the only one IF they were going to transfer. Taylor and Newby knew of the talented depth before they got here and knew it would be a battle to get carries.